Sunday 7 March 2010

mama,ibu,emak,bonda,mami,UMI

you thought me everything
and everything youve given me
i always keep it inside
youre the driving force in my life
there isnt anything or anyone that i can be
and it just would feel right
if i didnt have you by my side
you were there for me to love and care for me
when skies were grey
when ever i was down you were always there
to comfort me
and no one else can be what you have been to me
you will always be
you will always be the girl in my life for all times
MAMA
MAMA you know i love you
MAMA
MAMA youre the queen of my heart
your love is like tears from the stars
MAMA i just want you to know
LOVING YOU IS LIKE FOOD TO MY SOUL
-boyz II men
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY AND HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY
to
RAHIMI ARSHAD

and one short reminder,
it is mentioned in the quran the
importants of doign good to your parents...
so,
HAVE WE ?!
this is me reminding me incase i forgot
(a quote i took from chong)

6 comments:

  1. Ihsan can be searched in the quran, and found in 11 locations (2 in the same verse in surah arrahman)
    Al-Baqara (The Cow) > [2:83][2:229]
    An-Nisa (The Women)> [4:62][4:36]
    Al-An'am (The Cattle) > [6:151]
    At-Tauba (The Repentance)> [9:100]
    An-Nahl (The Bee)> [16:90]
    Al-Isra (The Journey by Night)> [17:23]
    Al-Ahqaf (The Curved Sandhills) > [46:15]
    Ar-Rahman (The Most Beneficent) [55:60]

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. also can be found on my ic, my pasport, my facebook page, my certs etc

    hepi bday makmi

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha.. ihsan kelakar lah. happy belated bday kepada ibu kamu makcik rahimi. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. alamak ni la die mslh bile amek dr org, blek x g cek dl.pastu trus post je...
    thanx zacharias....
    i learnt my lesson,
    well i hope hehehe

    ReplyDelete